sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd BrandArena: SeyiLaw Entertains Consumers at Legend Real Deal Nite

Wednesday 6 June 2012

SeyiLaw Entertains Consumers at Legend Real Deal Nite

Popular Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law thrilled guests to his hilarious jokes at the May edition of the highly entertaining Legend Real Deal Nite which held at Niteshift Coliseum, Lagos.

The ambience at the Real Deal Nite was fun and very entertaining as comedy maestro, Seyi Law in company of MC Shakara and Elenu thrilled the audience to a wonderful time. Also on ground to add flavor to the event, was the in-house live band that ensured the audience was on their feet dancing.

The event which holds every last Friday of the month, provides a platform for brand loyalists to win fantastic prizes in a raffle draw promo while they have fun and feel the spirit and uniqueness of the Legend brand. The event saw some lucky winners emerge from the raffle draw promo where wonderful gift items ranging from generating sets, DVD players, refrigerators, standing fans and lots more were carted home by revelers.

For Shina, a sound engineer, who emerged winner of a brand new generating set, it was indeed a memorable day for him as he was also celebrating his birthday that same day. “I never thought I was going to win. I feel so lucky. I am really happy because today is my birthday and it’s really a wonderful thing winning this here tonight. I feel so great tonight. My birthday couldn’t have been better. I appreciate Legend for making it quite a memorable experience for me”

He disclosed that the generating set would prove very useful to him considering the epileptic power supply currently witnessed in the country. “I have never won something of this magnitude before. It’s a great thing legend is doing by putting up this kind of event. I want to say a big thank you to Legend. Prior to now, I did not drink legend but with all that has happened today, I’m left with no choice but to pledge my allegiance to the Legend extra stout.

Another winner, Mr. Paul Ukpabio, a journalist with Vintage Press, became the proud owner of a refrigerating set. Ukpabio, a native of Akwa-Ibom, said he has been attending the ‘Real Deal Nite’ for the past three months but has never won anything. “I have not won anything since I have been coming for the event. I feel tonight is just my lucky night. I believe this is the work of God. I am going to put this refrigerator in my house to serve as a reminder that I won this courtesy of Legend extra stout”.

No comments:

Post a Comment